Monday, January 10, 2011

Introducing No. 8......Samuel Cohl Foreman


Samuel Cohl Foreman was born on August 25th, 2010!!! We are loving him! The kids have been so cute with him and Charlie and I are totally enjoying the
experience of raising a child together. These last few months have been tough! I think we have both forgotten the lack of sleep that you experience in the first few months!!! And my mom keeps reminding me that our bodies are much older than the first time around! Since Sam has been born he has smiled, rolled over from his tummy to his back, found his hands and feet, learned how to squeal, laughed and just recently started eating cereal! We would love for you to follow us on this new journey. I had every intention of blogging sooner than this, but sleep deprivation has kept me from it!

Sweet Dreams (hopefully),

No comments:

Post a Comment