Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eating Clean

Charlie and I have been eating clean for a month now. It has been quite an adventure. I am proud to say that Charlie has lost 20 lbs. and I have lost 11 lbs. I am really upset though b/c I want to lose as much as he has, but I guess any little pound is progress!!!
It takes total discipline, eating every two hours, drinking water constantly and preparing ahead of time. I have a fabulous husband who loves to cook, so I am lucky. Otherwise, I am sure that I would have already failed miserably.
In the eating clean spirit, I am making Sam is own clean baby food. It takes a day to put together food for the whole week, but I feel so good feeding him fresh produce and peace of mind with the knowledge of knowing exactly what he is eating!!! Yeah for me and yeah for Sam!!! I don't know if it is just my ego, but he seems to go for the clean food more than the processed baby food! Yeah for me again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment