Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break is OVER!!!

So its finally over....I miss the kids, but the Foreman "Short Order" Grill is closed for business!!! Yeah!! We went to Fiesta Texas, The Alamo and got to experience San Antonio's Market!! We had a great time! Then Saturday all of us, except for Ross participated in family photos!!! So cute! Can't wait to see the end results. Sunday morning we were informed of Macy that she had lice, so most of Sunday and now Monday we are doing laundry. Bella and I also had lice, so that meant treating our heads...yuck! I am almost caught up to my back loads of laundry from the trip!!! Wow! So I will be doing laundry and cleaning. Expecting my in-laws in tomorrow...hummm, don't know how I am going to possibly get the house presentable, but I guess it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment